Johns Hopkins University is committed to creating a supportive and productive workplace that allows our faculty opportunities to maintain a healthy balance between their professional and personal lives.
- Faculty Jobs at JHU
- Staff Jobs at JHU
- Benefits at JHU
- Work Life Programs at JHU
- Living in Baltimore
- Living in DC
- Childcare and early learning
- Work, life, and engagement
- Healthy at Hopkins
- Resources for Faculty with Disabilities
- Resources for Faculty who teach Students with Disabilities
- ADA Compliance and Disability Accommodations
Dual Career Services
JOHNS HOPKINS DUAL CAREER PROGRAM
At Johns Hopkins University, our goal is to attract and retain the highest quality candidates for faculty positions within our university. We are committed to assisting spouses/partners locate employment opportunities by offering information, personal assistance and support.
Our Dual Career Program supports spouses and partners in identifying and pursuing job opportunities within the university as well as throughout the Baltimore/Washington region.